Monday, September 15, 2008

Contacting me

I have done my research on my phone. Supposedly, it should work in both London and Kinshasa. I don't expect to need it much... if at all.

I may use it to send a text message or two as I try to meet up with my team. Some of them will be having a 6-hour layover in London. I may try to connect with them as they do their whirlwind tour of London. Who knows!?

Good news is... I can receive text messages for free (as long as my cell phone service works over there).

I probably won't send text messages as they are a bit costly. Cheaper than a phone call, though!

So, if you feel the urge, send me a text message. I may not reply but it will be good to hear from you!

1 comment:

Aunt Sylvia said...

Hi Elizabeth,
fun to read your posts and see the pics. Hope your flight to DR Congo goes well.
Love,
Mom