Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Sunday, Second Sunday!

First Sunday: The team dressed in our Sunday best visiting the site. Of course, since none of us got our luggage except for the few smart people that had carry-ons, don't look too closely or you might see the dirt! I am wearing my piece of cloth/skirt Cammie gave me. It seemed to get tighter and tighter as the day went on and harder to walk in. I was given compliments that it looked very African... so I'm glad I went for it rather than showing up in my grungy pants.

Second Sunday: Much more nicely dressed and much more rested! All the boys wearing their Congolese shirts and Lucy and I in our Congolese outfits. Apparently, the Congolese are known for dressing very well. They may be poor but they look great! I'll be saving my outfit for this year's work holiday parties.

No comments: