Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How to be less edible

I seem to be one of the edible ones. One of those people that just attracts misquitos without even trying. For the last few weeks, I've been waking up with misquito bites in locations I didn't think were accessible by those nasty critters. Added to this, Kevin told us to pack a misquito net. So with my edibility and need for net in mind, I went to find some weapons to fight off the little buggers.




A friend and I went to Target to see what we could find. I just got home with my natural bug repellent and some Vitamin B12. No misquito nets and no B1. I can't stand any of the repellent with DEET in it. No use to poison myself while trying to keep me healthy. And the B vitamins hopefully will help make me less tasty to the bugs. I remember my mom giving me a B vitamin when I was younger and going to camp and it worked. I looked for more information on the properties of B vitamins in fighting off misquitos and "they" said it didn't work.

Well, I'm going with past experience and trying it anyway.

Any other weapons folks can suggest in my fight against the bite?

No comments: